Upon arrival, you’ll proceed to the Sandals lounge, which is conveniently located at Sangster International Airport (MBJ), in Montego Bay. Your complimentary transfer to and from Beaches Negril will be arranged by Beaches. Climb aboard your bus and enjoy your included roundtrip airport transfer from Montego Bay International Airport to Beaches Negril Resort & Spa. By road the journey takes approximately 90 minutes, so sit back and enjoy the magnificent scenery along the way.
There’s a magic to Jamaica that is as soul-stirring as a sunset and as innocent as a child’s smile. Wherever you go in this enchanted paradise, you will find natural beauty so stunning, it will take your breath away. And people so genuinely friendly and hospitable, it will warm your heart. Jamaica is home to a breathtaking landscape of rolling mountains lined by endless white sand beaches, carpeted by lush foliage and crisscrossed by rolling rivers and cascading waterfalls. Take a lazy raft ride on Montego Bay’s Martha Brae River. Climb world-famous Dunn’s River Falls in Ocho Rios or watch the cliff divers at Rick’s Café in Negril. And in uncharted Whitehouse, you will discover pristine nature as wild and unspoiled as first love. In Jamaica, once you go, you know.
Negril, Jamaica: It’s more than the white sand beaches, mesmerizing turquoise waters and the breathtaking sunsets that seem to light the whole sky on fire. Negril’s famous Seven Mile beach is also known for the enviable laissez-faire attitude that embraces this stretch of the Jamaican coastline.
Negril invented “chill” – so get ready to embrace the laid-back spirit at this low-rise resort perched along Jamaica’s famed Seven Mile Beach. From the moment you enter the open-air lobby you’ll be caught up by fresh ocean breezes and the vibrant colors of the West Indies. Bringing the outside in, the resort is always open to the breathtaking beauty of the tropics.
The vibe here is totally carefree and about spending time with those you love. Spread out over a lushly landscaped 20 acres, Beaches Negril epitomizes paradise with spectacular gardens beside the sea, a sprawling Pirates Island waterpark, and plenty of activities and amenities for the whole family. For those who want a little tranquility and a whole lot of cool, it all begins at Beaches Negril.
Why Choose This Resort?
If you’re looking for the ultimate beach resort in Jamaica with endless choices for everyone in the family including Pirates Island Waterpark, Beaches Negril is for you.
• located on 20 acres and the largest stretch of Negril’s seven mile white sand beach
• 210 rooms and suites in 11 categories
• Stay at one and play at two with full exchange privileges with the nearby Beaches Sandy Bay, including a choice of 10 restaurants; complimentary transportation is included
• 3 pools – two with swim up bars
• Trench Town Teens only game room and Scratch DJ Academy
• 18,000 square foot Pirates Island Water Park
• Adults can share time alone, while the kids are pampered by our certified nannies in our Kids Camp, which include a state-of-the-art XBOX 360 Game Garage featuring today’s hottest video games
• Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo & friends in our Sesame Street Caribbean Adventure
• A magnificent Red Lane Signature Spa is located at this resort (spa services are at an additional cost)
All rooms include:
Air conditioning, amenity kit, hair dryer, telephone, fan, private bath and shower, marble bathroom, CD/clock radio, cable TV, coffee & tea maker, safe deposit box, iron and iron board. All rooms contain mahogany furnishing and in-room refrigerators stocked with juices, water, and sodas.
Suite Concierge Service includes the same inclusions as rooms, plus:
• The services of the Suite Concierge Center. Open daily from 7:00 am – 10:00 pm with a dedicated concierge to assist with requests including island tours, dinner reservations, and just about anything you need.
• An extended sitting area
• Use of couples bathrobes during the stay
• Preferred check-in with chilled towel and champagne in our exclusive Concierge Lounge
• Personalized welcome letter upon arrival
• In-Suite bars stocked with alcohol & an assortment of soft drinks
• Weekly reception hosted by the concierge personnel
Resort Fact Sheet (pdf)
Tours & Excursions:
The best way to experience Jamaica fully is to get up close and personal with it. There are tours available that range from completely exhilarating to delightfully sedate. No matter what your speed, you will gain insider insights and a whole new perspective on what this beautiful paradise has to offer.
For more information or to book a vacation to Beaches: Contact Island Time Travel.